The Oaxaca Spanish School option #2 was founded in the mid 1990’s and is located just minutes by foot from the zocalo. Today the Oaxaca Spanish School is located in a beautiful 200-year-old colonial style building. In the center of the Spanish school, there is a small patio where the students can sit and chat before and after class in a peaceful and relaxing atmosphere. The schools’ small but comfortable classrooms surround the patio. In another part of the building students have access to an excellent restaurant and a charming little cafe. This is a great place to study and learn Spanish in.
Since its inception, the Oaxaca Spanish School has focused on providing students who come to study Spanish with the best Spanish immersion experience possible. From small group to private instruction, this Oaxaca Spanish School has it all. Due to the smaller size of the school, personalized attention is given to every Spanish language student which really helps to make the entire experience productive and very enjoyable.
We find the Spanish language teachers and educational staff to be extremely enthusiastic and knowledgeable, which shows in everything the Oaxaca Spanish School does. This positive attitude and culture contributes in large part to the fact that over 50% of all students specifically seek this Spanish language school out based upon the references of our past students.
Oaxaca is a great place to study and learn Spanish in. Great people, fascinating culture, and amazing sites of interest.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Oaxaca, Mexico.
[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”][/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located within a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 3 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$325||$650||$975||$1,295||$325|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$375||$750||$1,125||$1,495||$375|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$475||$950||$1,425||$1,895||$475|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$515||$1,030||$1,545||$2,060||$515|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$685||$1,370||$2,055||$2,740||$685|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 5 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- Code (B)
Spanish Programs at the Oaxaca Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here