The Quito Spanish School is located in the modern section of Quito, Ecuador. From this central and convenient location in Quito our Spanish students have easy access to hundreds of bars, restaurants, shops, banks, cybercafes, and transportation.
The Quito Spanish School was founded in the early 1990’s and today has a reputation as one of the premier Spanish schools in Latin America. Recognized by the Ministry of Education, the Quito Spanish School offers excellent Spanish language programs for beginner to advanced level Spanish students.
The Spanish school offers students the opportunity to study and learn spanish in either group or private Spanish classes. If you can’t decide which option to take, you can study and learn Spanish in a combined Spanish program which includes both group and private instruction. All Spanish classes last a full 60 minutes, which is uncommon. The Quito Spanish School offers instruction for Spanish students of all levels of Spanish proficiency.
During breaks students can enjoy the climate either on the terraces or the comfortable gardens. On really nice days it is not uncommon to have some students taking their classes outdoors.
Each of the teachers has extensive experience at teaching Spanish as a foreign language. The Quito Spanish School provides continual teacher training to further enhance the teachers expertise and provide a great learning environment for our language students.
The Spanish school regularly has 25 to 35 students per week within their programs. Students can study and learn Spanish in group classes, in private classes, or in combined group and private classes.
Overall this Quito Spanish School and its Spanish programs have been very highly rated.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Quito, Ecuador.
[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”][/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are a short distance from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located a short distance from the Spanish school in Quito
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$420||$775||$1,125||$1,480||$330|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$410||$745||$1,085||$1,425||$320|
|Group 5 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$520||$975||$1,425||$1,880||$435|
|Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$510||$945||$1,385||$1,825||$425|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$590||$1,115||$1,635||$2,160||$495|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$580||$1,085||$1,595||$2,105||$490|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$565||$1,065||$1,560||$2,060||$495|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$555||$1,035||$1,520||$1,995||$490|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & No Meals||$725||$1,385||$2,040||$2,700||$485|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$715||$1,355||$1,995||$2,645||$475|
- Max 5 students in group Spanish classes
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Airport pickup is $65
Spanish Programs at the Quito Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
Holidays: Jan 1, Feb 27, 28, April 14, May 1, 26, Aug 11, Oct 9, Nov 2, 3, Dec 6, 25[/toggle] [toggle title=”What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?” style=”fancy”]
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here