Spanish Schools In Salamanca, Spain
The Salamanca Spanish School is just a short distance away on foot from the famous Plaza Mayor in Salamanca. The premises are in a recently renovated historic building which has 20+ classrooms, Wi-Fi, a conference room, a library, a nice break area, and an audio lab. The student body consists of participants from all around world. Overall we would say the Salamanca Spanish School has created a great environment for students to come to study and learn Spanish in.
The typical program offered by the Salamanca Spanish School focuses on group instruction. Class sizes are kept small which helps to ensure you can learn Spanish in a short period of time. Students are grouped based on Spanish proficiency which creates an environment conducive to learning Spanish. Most participates choose to study and learn Spanish under the Group 4 format. However some participants need something more intensive and as such opt to learn Spanish for 6 classes a day in the Intensive Group Program. The choice is up to you in terms of what you choose.
If you prefer to learn Spanish in the most intensive setting or need to cover topics outside of general Spanish then the Salamanca Spanish School can arrange private classes for you.
Students will find variety of activities offered each week by the Salamanca Spanish School. You will have an opportunity to interact with local Spaniards, visit interesting museums, visit nearby towns, etc. It is a great way to enhance your Spanish immersion trip to Salamanca, Spain.
Spanish Program Options
Group 5 Spanish Program
- Small group Spanish classes. Learn Spanish in a comfortable setting.
- 10 students max
- 4 classes per day
- 1 culture & conversation class per day
- Classes are Monday – Friday
Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program
- Take an intensive group class if you need to learn Spanish faster
- 10 students max
- 6 classes per day (4 group Spanish classes per day, 1 culture and conversation class per day, 1 semi private Spanish class per day)
- Classes are Monday – Friday
- Stay with a local host family
- Located a short distance (walking or by transport) from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located a short distance (walking or by transport) to the Spanish school
- Student Residence Option
- Located close to the school
- Stay in a residence with other students
- Include a kitchen and common areas
- WiFi, laundry service, maid service
- 2 meals per day
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$515||$950||$1,390||$1,825||$425|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$540||$995||$1,460||$1,920||$450|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Residence Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$595||$1,120||$1,640||$2,160||$510|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$645||$1,215||$1,785||$2,355||$555|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$670||$1,265||$1,855||$2,450||$580|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Residence & 2 Meals Per Day||$730||$1,385||$2,035||$2,690||$640|
- Max 10 students in the group Spanish classes.
- Host family and residence option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Code (D) 2019
Spanish Programs at the Salamanca Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family or residence (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment or residence (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here