Learn Spanish In San Jose, Costa Rica
The San Jose Spanish School works hard to be ranked amongst some of the best Spanish schools in Costa Rica. When you come to learn Spanish at this school you will have choice of some very nice Spanish programs. Most people take general Spanish programs, but if you needed to learn Spanish for a specific purpose or to cover specific types of vocabulary it is possible.
Overall we feel this school provides a great environment in which to study and learn Spanish. The Spanish school offers a very personalized Spanish program experience that helps students to learn Spanish in a very short period of time.
The San Jose Spanish School is located in the San Jose metro area and is only about 20 minutes away from downtown by use of public transportation. The school has its facilities located in a quiet residential neighborhood which is full of locals. Most host families the Spanish school utilizes are within walking distance. We feel the building is ideally suited for either group or private Spanish language instruction.
We here at Spanish Abroad, Inc. are confident that you will find San Jose Spanish School a great place to learn Spanish at.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in San Jose, Costa Rica.
Spanish Program Options
Standard Group 4 Spanish Program
- Learn Spanish in a small group with no more than 6 individuals
- 4 classes per day (Mon-Fri)
- Classes usually run during the mornings.
Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program
- A good intensive Spanish program
- 5 classes per day in a small group environment
- Max 6 individuals in a Spanish class
- Learn Spanish at a faster rate with more classes per day
Combined 6 Spanish Program
- A good combo option that includes both group and private classes.
- 4 classes per day in a group class and 2 classes per day in a private class.
- Private portion can be customized to fit your needs.
- A great program that can help you learn Spanish in a short period of time.
Private 4 Spanish Program
- The most intensive Spanish program.
- Can be customized to fit your specific learning needs or style
- Offers the most personalized Spanish program available.
- Stay with a local host family
- 2 meals per day
- Private room
- Laundry included
- Usually walking distance to Spanish school
- You can stay with friends and family at the same host family
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$465||$885||$1,250||$1,695||$380|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$590||$1,145||$1,700||$2,255||$515|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$675||$1,295||$1,915||$2,550||$590|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$670||$1,255||$1,845||$2,405||$595|
- Group classes have no more than 5 individuals
- 2 meals are included
- Airport pickup from San Jose is $55
Start Dates & Holidays
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the San Jose Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
Holidays: Jan 1, April 11, 13, 14, May 1, July 25, Aug 2, 15, Sept 15, Oct 12, Dec 25
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with local host family
- Private room
- 2 meals per day
- School materials (on loan to you)
- Airport Pickup
- Wi-Fi at the Spanish School
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here