The San Jose Spanish School works hard to be ranked amongst some of the best Spanish schools in Costa Rica. When you come to learn Spanish at this school you will have choice of some very nice Spanish programs. Most people take general Spanish programs, but if you needed to learn Spanish for a specific purpose or to cover specific types of vocabulary it is possible.
Overall we feel this school provides a great environment in which to study and learn Spanish. The Spanish school offers a very personalized Spanish program experience that helps students to learn Spanish in a very short period of time.
The San Jose Spanish School is located in the San Jose metro area and is only about 20 minutes away from downtown by use of public transportation. The school has its facilities located in a quiet residential neighborhood which is full of locals. Most host families the Spanish school utilizes are within walking distance. We feel the building is ideally suited for either group or private Spanish language instruction.
We here at Spanish Abroad, Inc. are confident that you will find San Jose Spanish School a great place to learn Spanish at.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in San Jose, Costa Rica.
[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”][/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- 2 meals per day
- Private room
- Laundry included
- Usually walking distance to Spanish school
- You can stay with friends and family at the same host family
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$465||$885||$1,250||$1,695||$380|
|Intensive Group 5 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$590||$1,145||$1,700||$2,255||$515|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$675||$1,295||$1,915||$2,550||$590|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$670||$1,255||$1,845||$2,405||$595|
- Group classes have no more than 5 individuals
- 2 meals are included
- Airport pickup from San Jose is $55
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the San Jose Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
Holidays: Jan 1, April 11, 13, 14, May 1, July 25, Aug 2, 15, Sept 15, Oct 12, Dec 25[/toggle] [toggle title=”What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?” style=”fancy”]
- Accommodations with local host family
- Private room
- 2 meals per day
- School materials (on loan to you)
- Airport Pickup
- Wi-Fi at the Spanish School
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here
Coming Soon![/toggle] [toggle title=”Map Of Locations In Costa Rica” style=”fancy”]
View Spanish Abroad, Inc. Spanish Schools In Costa Rica in a larger map