The San Sebastian Spanish School option #1 is very centrally located in the charming center of San Sebastian (Spain), just off a beautiful plaza. From this prime location everything of interest within San Sebastian is just minutes away by foot from the Spanish school. The San Sebastian Spanish School was founded in the late 1980’s and today is considered to be one of the premier language schools in Spain.
The San Sebastian Spanish School offers a nice range of excellent Spanish courses, has some nice accommodation options, and most importantly provides a very personalized Spanish immersion experience. The Spanish school has 6 comfortable classrooms, provides internet access for students, has a nice break area, and a small library. We feel that the San Sebastian Spanish School offers a very personalized and professional language immersion experience.
The Spanish school offers a nice variety of Spanish language programs ranging from small group, to combined group and private programs, to individual programs. The range of Spanish language programs will allow you to find the “perfect” Spanish program for you. All of the teachers at the San Sebastian Spanish School have years of teaching experience. When you combine a nice range of courses along with a professional core of teachers you will find that you will learn Spanish at a very rapid pace.
You program does not stop at the end of your Spanish class each day. An important part of any Spanish immersion program is the opportunity to discover the city and the country you are studying Spanish in. The San Sebastian Spanish School offers numerous cultural activities which is designed to allow you to learn more about the city and Spain.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in San Sebastian, Spain.[toggle title=”Spanish Program Options” style=”fancy”] [/toggle] [toggle title=”Accommodation Options” style=”fancy”]
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 15-25 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between 15-25 minutes from the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$450||$745||$1,015||$1,280||$270|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$570||$990||$1,385||$1,775||$390|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$560||$940||$1,320||$1,700||$380|
|Intensive Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family & 2 Meals Per Day||$685||$1,185||$1,690||$2,195||$505|
- Max 8 students in any Spanish group class
- 2 meals per day when staying in host family
- No meals when staying in an apartment
- High Season July and Aug. Add $45 per week to all prices. Add additional $35 per week to apartment option as well
- Code (T) 2017
Spanish Programs at the San Sebastian Spanish School start EVERY Monday for all levels.
During the summer months there are start dates for ABSOLUTE BEGINNERS : June 5, July 3, 16, Aug 7, 21
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
Holidays without classes 2017: January 6 and 20 · April 14 · Mai 1 · July 31 · October 12 · November 1 · December 8[/toggle] [toggle title=”What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?” style=”fancy”]
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here