Costa Rica Is Known For Its Natural Beauty
Tamarindo is one of our most popular locations to study and learn Spanish in Costa Rica. The Spanish school offers excellent classes available to people of all ages and all levels of Spanish proficiency.
Students love Costa Rica. The people are friendly and what you see outside of class is nothing short of amazing.
You will find:
- Beautiful tropical beach areas
- A variety of different types or rainforests
- An abundance of wildlife that can be seen throughout the country
- Fantastic rivers you can go white water rafting on
- Adventure tours (zip lining, SCUBA, ATV trips, hiking, etc)
- Great food
- Friendly locals
- A safe destination
Costa Rica is a place you will enjoy and will make you want to come back to visit again and again!