Tenerife Spanish School
The Tenerife Spanish School is situated in a great location in Puerto de la Cruz. The Spanish school is just minutes away from Martianez Beach, the Lagos Martianez, and about 5-10 minutes away from the center of the city. The Tenerife Spanish School is a smaller but professional school. The facilities include comfortable classrooms, a relaxing break area, Wi-Fi, a small library, and a nice patio area. The feedback from past students has been great!
The Tenerife Spanish School offers Spanish programs that are varied, interesting, and challenging. Classroom focus is on conversation, but a substantial amount of time is spent on writing, reading, and listening in Spanish. The end result is that these Spanish programs will help you to learn Spanish in a short period of time.
Most people who come to study and learn Spanish at this school opt for the Standard Group 4 Spanish Program. However if you need something more intensive the Spanish school has a more intensive 6 class per day option.
Private Spanish classes are available for those who need to cover specialized topics, learn better in a private setting, or simply prefer to have the most intensive Spanish program possible.
Each week the Tenerife Spanish School provides students the chance to participate in interesting excursions and/or cultural activities.
Tenerife is a popular and unique place to study and learn Spanish while in Spain.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Tenerife, Spain.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 10-20 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between 10-20 minutes from the Tenerife Spanish School.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$470||$860||$1,250||$1,640||$365|
|Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$585||$1,095||$1,600||$2,110||$485|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Apartment Option & NO MEALS||$645||$1,215||$1,785||$2,350||$545|
|Group 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option 2 Meals Per Day||$765||$1,450||$2,135||$2,820||$660|
- Max 8 students in each Spanish class
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- High Season: Add $75 per week for Apt. option (Jan 30 to Feb 14)
- Code (D) 2016
Spanish Programs at the Tenerife Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here