Spanish Programs In Turrialba
The Turrialba Spanish School in Costa Rica is situated in an ideal location on a hillside overlooking the town. The Spanish school is just a 10 minute walk to the center of the town. Everything you want to see or do in town is just a short walk away. Additionally, the views from the Spanish school are great!
The Spanish school in Turrialba resides in a nice comfortable compound. The classrooms are comfortable and perfect for small group instruction. There are nice areas to relax and hang out with other students. Wi-Fi is free at the school.
This is a unique location to take a Spanish program in Costa Rica due to the fact that it is not very touristic. As such it offers an excellent immersion experience. The town is also close to many of the things you want to experience in Costa Rica.
The Turrialba Spanish School offers great programs for students of any level of Spanish proficiency. You can choose from group, private, or combined Spanish programs. Overall this Spanish school has been rated as excellent!
Like our other Spanish programs in Costa Rica, the Turrialba Spanish School has a range of cultural activities and excursions offered on a regular basis. Part of any immersion experience involves getting to know the country, and this school excels in this area.
We feel that the Turrialba Spanish School offers Spanish immersion experience. If you want to study and learn Spanish in a location without a lot of tourists, then strongly consider this location.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Turrialba, Costa Rica.
Spanish Program Options
Standard Group Spanish Program
- Group Spanish classes 4 hours per day (Mon – Fri).
- A maximum of 6 students in a class. Small classes help you to learn Spanish faster.
- This is the most popular Spanish program at the Turrialba Spanish school.
- Spanish classes run from 8:00 am to 10:00 am and from 10:30 am to 12:30 pm.
Combined 6 Spanish Program
- An intensive Spanish program option.
- Your first 4 hours are in the Standard Group Spanish Program.
- Your second 2 hours are in a private class setting. Total of 8 hours per week of private classes. The private classes run Monday to Thursday.
- An ideal program if you need to learn Spanish rapidly OR need to cover specialized topics.
- Specialized topics are covered in the private Spanish sessions.
Private Spanish Programs (4 or 6 Hours Per Day)
- The most intensive Spanish program option.
- If you need to study and learn Spanish rapidly this is your best choice.
- You can cover general Spanish language acquisition.
- You can also use the private classes to study topics/vocabulary specific to your interests.
- You can design this course to fit your very specific needs.
- Live with a local host family in Turrialba
- Host families are within walking distance to the Spanish school.
- You will have a private room in the host family.
- If traveling with a friend or family you can share a room.
- You can also stay in the same host family with someone you know and have your own private room.
- 2 meals per day.
- Share a bathroom with other members of the host family.
- Weekly laundry service.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$485||$960||$1,380||$1,780||$445|
|Combined 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$645||$1,280||$1,860||$2,420||$605|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$660||$1,320||$1,980||$2,640||$660|
|Private 6 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$910||$1,820||$2,730||$3,640||$660|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 6 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- Wifi access at the Spanish School in Turrialba.
- Airport pickup from San Jose is $90.
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Turrialba Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a host family.
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day when staying with a host family.
- School materials (loaned to you)
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here