Spanish Schools In Vina del Mar, Chile
The Vina del Mar Spanish School is situated in a nice neighborhood of the city, just a few blocks away from the beach. The neighborhood is located in an area that is quiet yet provides access to pretty much everything you could want to see or do in Vina del Mar, Chile. Today this Spanish school is well-regarded and consistently receives positive feedback from student who come to study and learn Spanish in Vina del Mar, Chile
The Vina del Mar Spanish School offers students an excellent Spanish language immersion experience. Students have the choice of taking either private or group Spanish instruction. Being a smaller Spanish school teachers and administrators make sure every student receives personalized attention during their Spanish program. We feel the emphasis on personalized attention allows someone to learn Spanish quickly and effectively.
As with any of our other programs, you can stay as short or as long as you like at the Vina del Mar Spanish School. If you need a program to cover specialized topics or vocabulary the Spanish school can arrange something for you.
If you are looking for a unique place to learn Spanish then you should strongly consider the Vina del Mar Spanish School in Chile.
Click on the links below to find out further information about our Spanish language school in Vina del Mar, Chile.
Spanish Program Options
Standard Group 4 Spanish Program
- Learn Spanish in a small group.
- Never more than 8 students in a Spanish class.
- Learn Spanish quickly with the personalized attention a small group offers.
- Classes are Monday – Friday
Private 4 Spanish Programs
- The most intensive Spanish program option.
- The best choice for those who wish to learn Spanish as rapidly as possible.
- Learn general Spanish or work on topics of interest to you.
- You can design this course to fit your very specific needs.
- Stay with a local host family
- Host families are located with 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
- You will receive a private room.
- When traveling with friends or family you can share a room OR get private rooms in the same host family.
- 2 meals per day.
- Private bath option is an extra $60 per week.
- Special diet requests are an additional $40 per week.
- Share an apartment with other students
- Private room in a shared apartment.
- Share common areas.
- No meals.
- Located between 15-30 minutes from the Spanish school.
|Options||1 Week||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||4 Weeks||Extra Wk(s)|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apt Option NO MEALS||$590||$1,080||$1,570||$2,060||$490|
|Standard Group 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$630||$1,160||$1,690||$2,220||$530|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Shared Apt Option NO MEALS||$940||$1,780||$2,620||$3,460||$840|
|Private 4 Spanish Program With Host Family Option & 2 Meals Per Day||$980||$1,860||$2,740||$3,620||$880|
- Group Spanish programs have a maximum of 8 students in a class.
- Host family option includes 2 meals per day.
- No meals if you opt for the shared apartment option.
- Private bath with host family is an extra $60 per week.
- Special diets with host family are an additional $40 per week.
- Early or late check in for accommodations (before 9am after 8pm) $40
- Airport pickup $150 (it is more than an hour and a half from the airport to this city).
Start Dates & Holidays
Spanish Programs and the other programs at the Vina del Mar Spanish School start EVERY Monday of the year.
- If you sign up for our accommodations they will begin on the Sunday prior to your first Monday Class. Accommodations end on the Saturday after your last Friday class of your program.
- If a holiday falls on a Monday then classes will begin on a Tuesday. You can however still move into your accommodations on Sunday.
- Classes are NOT made up due to holidays
- If you require EXTRA nights of accommodations please let us know. Depending on the time of year it may be possible to arrange extra nights.
School will be closed and lessons will not be refunded for these holidays; a conversation club will be organized to compensate for the hours lost due to the holidays listed below:
Apr 19*, May 1, Jun 29; Ago 15; Sep 19; Oct 9; Oct 27; Nov 1; Dec 8.
The school will also be closed on the following dates; classes which fall on these dates will not be refunded nor compensated with conversation clubs
Apr 14; May 1; Sep 18; Dec 25
What Is Included With Your Spanish Program?
- Accommodations with a local host family (if selected)
- Private room (you can share a room with a friend or family if you like).
- 2 meals per day if staying with a host family (if selected)
- Accommodations in a shared apartment (if selected)
- Private room in a shared apartment (if selected)
- School materials
- Wi-Fi at the school
- Cultural activities (some have a small fee)
- Weekend excursion (not free)
- Academic credit is available. More here